Sonshine Learning Center School
- Grades: PK-KG
- Student Enrollment: 113
- 1201 Haywood Rd
- Greenville, SC 29615
- (864) 233-4062
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Sonshine Learning Center School enrolls 113 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-KG. It is located in Greenville, SC, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $33,144.
- Early Childhood or Child Care Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 8Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Sonshine Learning Center School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 113
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 1.6Full-Time Teachers: 1Part-Time Teachers: 1
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 21.3
- Percent Minority Students: 5.3%
- Males: 12 (10.6%)
- Females: 101 (89.4%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Sonshine Learning Center School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Thousands of children in America struggle to learn on a daily basis. Many of them have invisible...
One of the sensations on YouTube highlights the state of our education system. The spot was...
Many parents believe that kids don't experience stress. Nothing could be further from the truth....
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites