Step of Faith Christian Academy
- Grades: PK-10
- Student Enrollment: 160
- 9009 Tarboro Rd
- Ridgeland, SC 29936
- Mailing Address:
- PO Box 1449
- Ridgeland, SC 29936
- (843) 726-6100
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Step of Faith Christian Academy enrolls 160 school students from grades PK-10. It is located in Ridgeland, SC, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $27,679.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
- State or regional independent school association
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Step of Faith Christian Academy!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 160
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 12.9Full-Time Teachers: 11Part-Time Teachers: 3
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 10.3
- Percent Minority Students: 15.6%
- Males: 65 (40.6%)
- Females: 95 (59.4%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Step of Faith Christian Academy and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
We've all heard about kids being bullied by peers. Kids taunt, tease, pull hair, shove and push...
February 5 through 9 was "National Teen Dating Violence Awareness and Prevention Week"....
The number of American adults who are illiterate is astounding. People who lack the ability to read...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites