Heritage Christian Academy - Mt. Juliet
- Grades: KG-12
- Student Enrollment: 245
- 6010 S New Hope Rd
- Hermitage, TN 37076
- Mailing Address:
- PO Box 1135
- Mount Juliet, TN 37121
- (615) 754-7946
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Heritage Christian Academy - Mt. Juliet enrolls 245 elementary, middle, and high school students from grades KG-12. It is located in Hermitage, TN, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $46,514.
- School Offers Homeschooling
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 4Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Other school association(s)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Heritage Christian Academy - Mt. Juliet!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 245
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 20.0Full-Time Teachers: 20
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 12.3
- Percent Minority Students: 10.2%
- Males: 122 (49.8%)
- Females: 123 (50.2%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Heritage Christian Academy - Mt. Juliet and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Daniel attended private school until sixth grade, when he was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome, a...
Asperger Syndrome, also known as Pervasive Developmental Disorder is on the high functioning end of...
Between September 26 and October 2, 2006, there were three deadly school shootings and...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites