Heritage Christian Academy - Mt. Juliet
- Grades: KG-12
- Student Enrollment: 245
- 6010 S New Hope Rd
- Hermitage, TN 37076
- Mailing Address:
- PO Box 1135
- Mount Juliet, TN 37121
- (615) 754-7946
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Heritage Christian Academy - Mt. Juliet enrolls 245 elementary, middle, and high school students from grades KG-12. It is located in Hermitage, TN, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $46,514.
- School Offers Homeschooling
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 4Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Other school association(s)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Heritage Christian Academy - Mt. Juliet!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 245
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 20.0Full-Time Teachers: 20
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 12.3
- Percent Minority Students: 10.2%
- Males: 122 (49.8%)
- Females: 123 (50.2%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Heritage Christian Academy - Mt. Juliet and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Recently the news has been full of school bus accidents where children have been seriously injured...
In 1998, a book was published in the US that turned a hatred of reading to love. "Harry Potter and...
Morning! It can be a time of stress. The kids are fighting over who gets to use the bathroom first,...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites