Brazos Christian School
- Grades: PK-12
- Student Enrollment: 254
- 3000 W Villa Maria Rd
- Bryan, TX 77807
- (979) 823-1000
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Brazos Christian School enrolls 254 school students from grades PK-12. It is located in Bryan, TX, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $31,672.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 175Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 8Note: Kindergarten Offers Both Full and Half Day Schedule
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
- State or regional independent school association
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Brazos Christian School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 254
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 26.3Full-Time Teachers: 22Part-Time Teachers: 6
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 9.2
- Percent Minority Students: 5.5%
- Males: 140 (55.1%)
- Females: 114 (44.9%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Brazos Christian School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Boys and girls are different. Give a toddler girl a G.I. Joe and she'll probably try to mother it....
Daniel attended private school until sixth grade, when he was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome, a...
When visiting my grandson's school, I often hear administrators and teachers complaining that not...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites