Holy Cross Christian Academy
- Grades: PK-6
- Student Enrollment: 160
- 1233 Tarver Rd
- Burleson, TX 76028
- Mailing Address:
- PO Box 3113
- Burleson, TX 76097
- (817) 295-7232
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Holy Cross Christian Academy enrolls 160 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-6. It is located in Burleson, TX, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $50,432.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 170Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Half Day Schedule
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Holy Cross Christian Academy!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 160
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 14.8Full-Time Teachers: 12Part-Time Teachers: 6
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 7.2
- Percent Minority Students: 2.5%
- Males: 46 (28.8%)
- Females: 114 (71.3%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Holy Cross Christian Academy and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Disclaimer: This article expresses my opinion that has been formed by personal experience and...
Depression is a very real problem for today's youth. When your spirit doesn't feel good, a lot of...
All children need motivation to learn. Have your child's grades decreased since he started middle...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites