Little Flower Catholic School
- Grades: PK-8
- Student Enrollment: 283
- 1510 Texas Ave
- San Antonio, TX 78201
- (210) 732-9207
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Little Flower Catholic School enrolls 283 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-8. It is located in San Antonio, TX, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $36,214.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Roman CatholicArchdiocese of San Antonio, TX
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Little Flower Catholic School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 283
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 10.9Full-Time Teachers: 9Part-Time Teachers: 3
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 21.3
- Percent Minority Students: 79.5%
- Males: 115 (40.6%)
- Females: 168 (59.4%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Little Flower Catholic School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Many parents believe that kids don't experience stress. Nothing could be further from the truth....
All children need motivation to learn. Have your child's grades decreased since he started middle...
It's mid-term season once again, and semester (or quarter or trimester) grades will be coming out...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites