Mount Tamalpais School
- Grades: KG-8
- Student Enrollment: 246
- 100 Harvard Ave
- Mill Valley, CA 94941
- (415) 383-9434
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Mount Tamalpais School enrolls 246 elementary school students from grades KG-8. It is located in Mill Valley, CA, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $90,794.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
- State or regional independent school association
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Mount Tamalpais School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 246
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 37.4Full-Time Teachers: 32Part-Time Teachers: 11
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 6.6
- Percent Minority Students: 16.3%
- Males: 120 (48.8%)
- Females: 126 (51.2%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Mount Tamalpais School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
There is still over a year until the general election, but the election cycle has been in full...
Going to the doctor or dentist can be traumatic for children of all ages. Many adults do not...
Time has flown. Your teen is in high school and has demonstrated an interest in obtaining a part...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites