New Horizon School Pasadena
- Grades: PK-8
- Student Enrollment: 175
National Blue Ribbon Schools Award
No Reviews Yet
- 651 N Orange Grove Blvd
- Pasadena, CA 91103
- (626) 795-5186
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
New Horizon School Pasadena enrolls 175 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-8. It is located in Pasadena, CA, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $46,012.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 8Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Other religious school association(s)
- State or regional independent school association
- Other school association(s)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review New Horizon School Pasadena!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 175
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 19.6Full-Time Teachers: 14Part-Time Teachers: 9
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 7.6
- Percent Minority Students: 34.9%
- Males: 90 (51.4%)
- Females: 85 (48.6%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about New Horizon School Pasadena and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Parents usually become very concerned when they hear the term "peer pressure." However, peer...
Daniel attended private school until sixth grade, when he was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome, a...
Recently the news has been full of school bus accidents where children have been seriously injured...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites