Word of Life Christian Academy
- Grades: PK-12
- Student Enrollment: 293
- 5225 Backlick Rd
- Springfield, VA 22151
- (703) 354-4222
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Word of Life Christian Academy enrolls 293 school students from grades PK-12. It is located in Springfield, VA, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $69,640.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Assembly of God
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
- Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
- Other school association(s)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Word of Life Christian Academy!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 293
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 20.1Full-Time Teachers: 18Part-Time Teachers: 3
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 10.2
- Percent Minority Students: 49.8%
- Males: 105 (35.8%)
- Females: 188 (64.2%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Word of Life Christian Academy and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
It's a fact that violence in schools is prevalent in today's society. We hear of school shootings,...
As a parent, you'd love to have your child share all of his feelings with you. It would be so easy...
The first teachers of children are their parents. From the time they are infants, children need to...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites