Rice Memorial High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Student Enrollment: 374
- 99 Proctor Ave
- South Burlington, VT 05403
- (802) 862-6521
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Rice Memorial High School enrolls 374 high school students from grades 9-12. It is located in South Burlington, VT, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $51,566.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 183
- School Hours Per Day: 6
- Roman CatholicDiocese of Burlington, VT
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Rice Memorial High School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 374
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 26.4Full-Time Teachers: 23Part-Time Teachers: 9
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 14.2
- Percent Minority Students: 8.3%
- Males: 212 (56.7%)
- Females: 162 (43.3%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Rice Memorial High School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Many parents believe that kids don't experience stress. Nothing could be further from the truth....
One of the sensations on YouTube highlights the state of our education system. The spot was...
What is Cyberbullying? Cyberbullying is a new form of harassment, emotional abuse,...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites