Buena Vista Sda School
- Grades: KG-8
- Student Enrollment: 222
- 3320 Academy Dr Se
- Auburn, WA 98092
- (253) 833-0718
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Buena Vista Sda School enrolls 222 elementary school students from grades KG-8. It is located in Auburn, WA, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $39,208.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Half Day Schedule
- Seventh-Day Adventist
- General Conference of the Seventh-Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)
- State or regional independent school association
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Buena Vista Sda School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 222
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 11.1Full-Time Teachers: 10Part-Time Teachers: 5
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 20.0
- Percent Minority Students: 88.7%
- Males: 127 (57.2%)
- Females: 95 (42.8%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Buena Vista Sda School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
When the first day of high school looms in the near future, teens are both excited and anxious....
What is Cyberbullying? Cyberbullying is a new form of harassment, emotional abuse,...
Finals are over and done, and grades have arrived. Now comes the dreaded time to discuss the...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites