St Georges School
- Grades: KG-12
- Student Enrollment: 400
- 2929 W Waikiki Rd
- Spokane, WA 99208
- (509) 466-1636
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
St Georges School enrolls 400 elementary, middle, and high school students from grades KG-12. It is located in Spokane, WA, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $32,273.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
- State or regional independent school association
- Other school association(s)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review St Georges School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 400
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 44.3Full-Time Teachers: 36Part-Time Teachers: 12
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 9.0
- Percent Minority Students: 17.8%
- Males: 229 (57.3%)
- Females: 171 (42.8%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about St Georges School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Middle school is for children between the ages of 10 and 14 years. At this time children begin to...
Bullies have been around since the beginning of time. We had to deal with bullies, and our parents...
Thousands of children in America struggle to learn on a daily basis. Many of them have invisible...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites