The Island School
- Grades: KG-5
- Student Enrollment: 89
- 8553 Ne Day Rd
- Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
- (206) 842-0400
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
The Island School enrolls 89 elementary school students from grades KG-5. It is located in Bainbridge Island, WA, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $70,110.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 168Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Other school association(s)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review The Island School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 89
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 7.5Full-Time Teachers: 5Part-Time Teachers: 6
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 11.9
- Percent Minority Students: 21.3%
- Males: 44 (49.4%)
- Females: 45 (50.6%)
One of the sensations on YouTube highlights the state of our education system. The spot was...
Middle school is for children between the ages of 10 and 14 years. At this time children begin to...
Transitions are rarely easy, yet we have to encounter them every day of our lives. For school-aged...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites