Assumption Bvm Elementary School
- Grades: PK-5
- Student Enrollment: 152
- 109 E Pulaski St
- Pulaski, WI 54162
- (920) 822-5650
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Assumption Bvm Elementary School enrolls 152 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-5. It is located in Pulaski, WI, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $43,017.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 179Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Roman CatholicDiocese of Green Bay, WI
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Assumption Bvm Elementary School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 152
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 9.6Full-Time Teachers: 8Part-Time Teachers: 3
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 8.0
- Percent Minority Students: 0.7%
- Males: 72 (47.4%)
- Females: 80 (52.6%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Assumption Bvm Elementary School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
What is Cyberbullying? Cyberbullying is a new form of harassment, emotional abuse,...
Early in the 20th century schools in urban districts operated all year `round. However, in rural...
Bullies have been around since the beginning of time. We had to deal with bullies, and our parents...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites