Our Lady of Lourdes School
- Grades: KG-8
- Student Enrollment: 211
- 5303 Orchard St
- Montclair, CA 91763
- (909) 621-4418
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Our Lady of Lourdes School enrolls 211 elementary school students from grades KG-8. It is located in Montclair, CA, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $40,797.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Roman CatholicDiocese of San Bernardino, CA
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Our Lady of Lourdes School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 211
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 8.0Full-Time Teachers: 8
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 26.4
- Percent Minority Students: 72.5%
- Males: 110 (52.1%)
- Females: 101 (47.9%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Our Lady of Lourdes School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
For most of the country, school is starting up this week or later this month-at the beginning of...
One of the sensations on YouTube highlights the state of our education system. The spot was...
"The Summer Slump", teachers call it. It happens every year. It makes its way into lesson plans...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites