Trinity Lutheran School
- Grades: PK-8
- Student Enrollment: 212
- 501 Stewart Ave
- Wausau, WI 54401
- (715) 848-0166
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Trinity Lutheran School enrolls 212 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-8. It is located in Wausau, WI, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $36,831.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 175Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod
- Other religious school association(s)
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- State or regional independent school association
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Trinity Lutheran School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 212
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 11.1Full-Time Teachers: 9Part-Time Teachers: 5
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 17.3
- Percent Minority Students: 3.8%
- Males: 89 (42.0%)
- Females: 123 (58.0%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Trinity Lutheran School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Many children today have special needs that make it difficult for them to learn. It's imperative...
The first teachers of children are their parents. From the time they are infants, children need to...
Can I talk to y'all abit about grammar? Right grammar and punctuations got to be some of the...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites