Greater Beckley Christian School
- Grades: PK-12
- Student Enrollment: 203
- 140 Crusader Dr
- Prosperity, WV 25909
- Mailing Address:
- PO Box 670
- Prosperity, WV 25909
- (304) 255-1571
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Greater Beckley Christian School enrolls 203 school students from grades PK-12. It is located in Prosperity, WV, which is a small city with a median household income of $31,632.
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Greater Beckley Christian School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 203
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 15.9Full-Time Teachers: 14Part-Time Teachers: 3
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 11.7
- Percent Minority Students: 3.9%
- Males: 83 (40.9%)
- Females: 120 (59.1%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Greater Beckley Christian School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Do you remember the roller coaster of emotions that you experienced as a child when the day for...
The No Child Left Behind Act of 2001 has met with mixed results and mixed feelings. Some think it...
Many parents believe that kids don't experience stress. Nothing could be further from the truth....
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites