Desert Springs Christian Preschool
- Grades: PK-KG
- Student Enrollment: 110
- 16215 N Tatum Blvd
- Phoenix, AZ 85032
- (602) 788-5060
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Desert Springs Christian Preschool enrolls 110 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-KG. It is located in Phoenix, AZ, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $41,207.
- Early Childhood or Child Care Center
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 250Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 4Note: Kindergarten Offers Both Full and Half Day Schedule
- Other school association(s)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Desert Springs Christian Preschool!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 110
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 2.0Full-Time Teachers: 2
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 11.5
- Percent Minority Students: 1.8%
- Males: 12 (10.9%)
- Females: 98 (89.1%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Desert Springs Christian Preschool and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Recess used to be the best part of school; that and lunch. But today, a shocking two-thirds of...
Many children today have special needs that make it difficult for them to learn. It's imperative...
The worst affliction affecting our kids today is not teen pregnancy, drugs and alcohol, or...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites