Page Private School
- Grades: PK-6
- Student Enrollment: 118
- 419 S Robertson Blvd
- Beverly Hills, CA 90211
- Mailing Address:
- PO Box 10909
- Costa Mesa, CA 92627
- (949) 515-1700
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Page Private School enrolls 118 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-6. It is located in Beverly Hills, CA, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $70,945.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Page Private School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 118
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 7.0Full-Time Teachers: 7
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 9.7
- Percent Minority Students: 39.8%
- Males: 39 (33.1%)
- Females: 79 (66.9%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Page Private School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Bullies have been around since the beginning of time. We had to deal with bullies, and our parents...
One of the sensations on YouTube highlights the state of our education system. The spot was...
Many parents believe that kids don't experience stress. Nothing could be further from the truth....
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites