Redwood Day School
- Grades: KG-8
- Student Enrollment: 351
- 3245 Sheffield Ave
- Oakland, CA 94602
- (510) 534-0804
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Redwood Day School enrolls 351 elementary school students from grades KG-8. It is located in Oakland, CA, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $40,055.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
- State or regional independent school association
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Redwood Day School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 351
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 40.6Full-Time Teachers: 35Part-Time Teachers: 11
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 8.7
- Percent Minority Students: 70.4%
- Males: 180 (51.3%)
- Females: 171 (48.7%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Redwood Day School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Many parents believe that kids don't experience stress. Nothing could be further from the truth....
All across North America girls between the ages of 11 and 12 have the opportunity to be vaccinated...
"The Summer Slump", teachers call it. It happens every year. It makes its way into lesson plans...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites