Robbins Nest Preschool
- Grades: PK-KG
- Student Enrollment: 149
- 2912 Honolulu Ave
- La Crescenta, CA 91214
- (818) 248-7324
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Robbins Nest Preschool enrolls 149 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-KG. It is located in La Crescenta, CA, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $64,843.
- Early Childhood or Child Care Center
- School Days Per Year: 240Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Robbins Nest Preschool!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 149
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 1.9Full-Time Teachers: 1Part-Time Teachers: 1
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 8.4
- Percent Minority Students: 0.7%
- Males: 10 (6.7%)
- Females: 139 (93.3%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Robbins Nest Preschool and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Every year hundreds of teenage drivers lose their lives in motor vehicle accidents. Statistics show...
The first teachers of children are their parents. From the time they are infants, children need to...
When the first day of high school looms in the near future, teens are both excited and anxious....
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites