San Domenico Primary School
- Grades: KG-12
- Student Enrollment: 533
- 1500 Butterfield Rd
- San Anselmo, CA 94960
- (415) 258-1900
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
San Domenico Primary School enrolls 533 elementary, middle, and high school students from grades KG-12. It is located in San Anselmo, CA, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $71,488.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 177Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 8Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Roman CatholicArchdiocese of San Francisco, CA
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
- National Coalition of Girls' Schools (NCGS)
- The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
- Other school association(s)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review San Domenico Primary School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 533
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 65.5Full-Time Teachers: 62Part-Time Teachers: 6
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 8.1
- Percent Minority Students: 12.2%
- Males: 148 (27.8%)
- Females: 385 (72.2%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about San Domenico Primary School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Are you planning to send your child to summer camp this year? If so, have you taken his needs into...
For generations parents have been telling their kids that breakfast is the most important meal of...
The report cards came home and you're disappointed with your child's scores. You know he has the...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites