Hannah More School
- Grades: 5-12
- Student Enrollment: 134
- 12039 Reisterstown Rd
- Reisterstown, MD 21136
- (410) 526-5000
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Hannah More School enrolls 134 elementary, middle, and high school students from grades 5-12. It is located in Reisterstown, MD, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $47,587.
- Special Education
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180
- School Hours Per Day: 7
- Council for Exceptional Children (CEC)
- National Association of Private Special Education Centers (NAPSEC)
- Other association(s) for exceptional children
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Hannah More School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 134
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 29.0Full-Time Teachers: 29
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 4.6
- Percent Minority Students: 17.2%
- Males: 113 (84.3%)
- Females: 21 (15.7%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Hannah More School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Asperger Syndrome, also known as Pervasive Developmental Disorder is on the high functioning end of...
"The Summer Slump", teachers call it. It happens every year. It makes its way into lesson plans...
Children with learning disabilities often have trouble making and retaining friendships. Some kids...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites