Sacred Heart School
- Grades: KG-8
- Student Enrollment: 415
- 9450 Ne 14th St
- Clyde Hill, WA 98004
- (425) 451-1773
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Sacred Heart School enrolls 415 elementary school students from grades KG-8. It is located in Clyde Hill, WA, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $132,468.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 178Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Roman CatholicArchdiocese of Seattle, WA
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
- State or regional independent school association
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Sacred Heart School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 415
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 28.3Full-Time Teachers: 26Part-Time Teachers: 4
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 14.7
- Percent Minority Students: 13.3%
- Males: 225 (54.2%)
- Females: 190 (45.8%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Sacred Heart School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Daniel attended private school until sixth grade, when he was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome, a...
Many parents believe that kids don't experience stress. Nothing could be further from the truth....
A few weeks ago, at the weekly after-school program I run through my local church, a group of...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites