Calvary Chapel High/Maranatha Christian Academy
- Grades: KG-12
- Student Enrollment: 1,705
- 3800 S Fairview St
- Santa Ana, CA 92704
- (714) 556-0965
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Calvary Chapel High/Maranatha Christian Academy enrolls 1,705 elementary, middle, and high school students from grades KG-12. It is located in Santa Ana, CA, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $43,412.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 174Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Offers Both Full and Half Day Schedule
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Calvary Chapel High/Maranatha Christian Academy!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 1,705
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 81.3Full-Time Teachers: 80Part-Time Teachers: 2
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 21.0
- Percent Minority Students: 65.0%
- Males: 918 (53.8%)
- Females: 787 (46.2%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Calvary Chapel High/Maranatha Christian Academy and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Morning! It can be a time of stress. The kids are fighting over who gets to use the bathroom first,...
Recess used to be the best part of school; that and lunch. But today, a shocking two-thirds of...
Kids are being introduced to the Internet at a very young age. Research for homework and school...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites