Sinai School / St Francis Hospital - Medical Center
- Grades: 1-12
- Student Enrollment: 16
- 500 Blue Hills Ave
- Hartford, CT 06112
- (860) 714-2207
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Sinai School / St Francis Hospital - Medical Center enrolls 16 elementary, middle, and high school students from grades 1-12. It is located in Hartford, CT, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $24,820.
- Special Education
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 193
- School Hours Per Day: 5
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Sinai School / St Francis Hospital - Medical Center!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 16
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 3.3Full-Time Teachers: 3Part-Time Teachers: 2
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 4.9
- Percent Minority Students: 62.5%
- Males: 12 (75.0%)
- Females: 4 (25.0%)
Christmas and New Years are coming, and with them Christmas and New Years Eve parties. At many of...
Children who are adopted can be affected both academically and socially at school. Many times...
February 5 through 9 was "National Teen Dating Violence Awareness and Prevention Week"....
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites