The Covenant School
- Grades: KG-12
- Student Enrollment: 330
National Blue Ribbon Schools Award
No Reviews Yet
- 3877 Walnut Hill Ln
- Dallas, TX 75229
- (214) 358-5818
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
The Covenant School enrolls 330 elementary, middle, and high school students from grades KG-12. It is located in Dallas, TX, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $37,628.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Three Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 8Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
- Association of Classical and Christian Schools
- Other school association(s)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review The Covenant School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 330
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 34.6Full-Time Teachers: 29Part-Time Teachers: 13
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 9.5
- Percent Minority Students: 9.4%
- Males: 169 (51.2%)
- Females: 161 (48.8%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about The Covenant School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
My last book report was over 15 years ago, and I'm a bit rusty, but here goes (Don't forget: book...
Thousands of children in America struggle to learn on a daily basis. Many of them have invisible...
Boys and girls are different. Give a toddler girl a G.I. Joe and she'll probably try to mother it....
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites