New Roads Elementary School
- Grades: KG-5
- Student Enrollment: 103
- 2000 Stoner Ave
- Los Angeles, CA 90025
- (310) 479-8500
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
New Roads Elementary School enrolls 103 elementary school students from grades KG-5. It is located in Los Angeles, CA, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $36,687.
- School Offers Homeschooling
- School Days Per Year: 185Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review New Roads Elementary School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 103
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 10.6Full-Time Teachers: 10Part-Time Teachers: 1
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 9.7
- Percent Minority Students: 47.6%
- Males: 53 (51.5%)
- Females: 50 (48.5%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about New Roads Elementary School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Senior projects are coming due and finals are coming up. Spring has sprung, and with spring comes...
Your child comes home at the end of the school day with a huge bruise on his upper arm. When you...
As a parent, you'd love to have your child share all of his feelings with you. It would be so easy...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites