St Michael the Archangel Academy
- Grades: KG-12
- Student Enrollment: 221
- 4790 Irvine Blvd Ste 105
- Irvine, CA 92620
- (714) 730-9114
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
St Michael the Archangel Academy enrolls 221 elementary, middle, and high school students from grades KG-12. It is located in Irvine, CA, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $72,057.
- Alternative School
- School Offers Homeschooling
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 6Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Roman CatholicDiocese of Orange, CA
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review St Michael the Archangel Academy!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 221
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 1.0Full-Time Teachers: 1
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 221.0
- Percent Minority Students: 17.2%
- Males: 61 (27.6%)
- Females: 160 (72.4%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about St Michael the Archangel Academy and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Teacher Tenure (the policy making it almost impossible to fire teachers) has noble roots. It was...
Every human copes with anxiety at one time or another. It is a basic emotion that we feel when...
Boys and girls are different. Give a toddler girl a G.I. Joe and she'll probably try to mother it....
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites