Congregation B'nai Jeshurun Hebrew School
- Grades: KG-7
- Student Enrollment: 196
- 270 W 89th St
- New York, NY 10024
- Mailing Address:
- 2109 Broadway Ste 203
- New York, NY 10023
- (212) 787-7600
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Congregation B'nai Jeshurun Hebrew School enrolls 196 elementary school students from grades KG-7. It is located in New York, NY, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $38,293.
- School Days Per Year: 175Note: Kindergarten Operates One Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Half Day Schedule
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Congregation B'nai Jeshurun Hebrew School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 196
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 2.6Part-Time Teachers: 21
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 75.4
- Males: 52 (26.5%)
- Females: 144 (73.5%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Congregation B'nai Jeshurun Hebrew School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Kids hate homework. It seems that almost every night of the week they are overloaded with...
All across North America girls between the ages of 11 and 12 have the opportunity to be vaccinated...
The first day of kindergarten is a rite of passage for any student. Every mother cries and...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites