St Stephen's Preschool
- Grades: PK-KG
- Student Enrollment: 217
- 24901 Orchard Village Rd
- Valencia, CA 91355
- (661) 259-8527
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
St Stephen's Preschool enrolls 217 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-KG. It is located in Valencia, CA, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $76,024.
- Early Childhood or Child Care Center
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 111Note: Kindergarten Operates Three Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 3Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Half Day Schedule
- National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)
- Other school association(s)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review St Stephen's Preschool!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 217
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 0.8Part-Time Teachers: 2
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 15.0
- Percent Minority Students: 1.8%
- Males: 8 (3.7%)
- Females: 209 (96.3%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about St Stephen's Preschool and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Many children who have the capability to get good grades experience frustration because of low...
Statistics prove that there are many different family types in today's society. Grandparents or a...
Middle school is for children between the ages of 10 and 14 years. At this time children begin to...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites