St Agnes School
- Grades: KG-8
- Student Enrollment: 284
- 1428 W Adams
- Los Angeles, CA 90007
- (323) 734-6441
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
St Agnes School enrolls 284 elementary school students from grades KG-8. It is located in Los Angeles, CA, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $36,687.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Roman CatholicArchdiocese of Los Angeles, CA
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
|Los Angeles Christian School|
KG-5 | 64 Students | 0.4 miles away
|Not Yet Rated||-|
|Divine Providence Kindergarten & Day Nursery School|
PK-KG | 158 Students | 0.4 miles away
|Not Yet Rated||-|
|Los Angeles First Preschool|
PK-KG | 56 Students | 0.8 miles away
5 out of 5
Click To Activate School Map
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 284
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 12.0Full-Time Teachers: 12
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 23.7
- Percent Minority Students: 98.6%
- Males: 224 (78.9%)
- Females: 60 (21.1%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about St Agnes School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
In the late 1990s, the Salem-Keizer school district in Oregon began requiring every student in its...
Boys and girls are different. Give a toddler girl a G.I. Joe and she'll probably try to mother it....
Depression is a very real problem for today's youth. When your spirit doesn't feel good, a lot of...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites