St Agnes School
- Grades: KG-8
- Student Enrollment: 284
- 1428 W Adams
- Los Angeles, CA 90007
- (323) 734-6441
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
St Agnes School enrolls 284 elementary school students from grades KG-8. It is located in Los Angeles, CA, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $36,687.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Roman CatholicArchdiocese of Los Angeles, CA
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
|Los Angeles Christian School|
KG-5 | 64 Students | 0.4 miles away
|Not Yet Rated||-|
|Divine Providence Kindergarten & Day Nursery School|
PK-KG | 158 Students | 0.4 miles away
|Not Yet Rated||-|
|Los Angeles First Preschool|
PK-KG | 56 Students | 0.8 miles away
5 out of 5
Click To Activate School Map
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 284
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 12.0Full-Time Teachers: 12
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 23.7
- Percent Minority Students: 98.6%
- Males: 224 (78.9%)
- Females: 60 (21.1%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about St Agnes School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
"What happened to my sweet little baby?" Every parent has or will ask that sometime during the...
Early in the 20th century schools in urban districts operated all year `round. However, in rural...
February 5 through 9 was "National Teen Dating Violence Awareness and Prevention Week"....
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites