St Cecilia School
- Grades: KG-8
- Student Enrollment: 595
- 660 Vicente St
- San Francisco, CA 94116
- (415) 731-8400
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
St Cecilia School enrolls 595 elementary school students from grades KG-8. It is located in San Francisco, CA, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $55,221.
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Half Day Schedule
- Roman CatholicArchdiocese of San Francisco, CA
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review St Cecilia School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 595
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 26.8Full-Time Teachers: 26Part-Time Teachers: 2
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 22.2
- Percent Minority Students: 37.0%
- Males: 281 (47.2%)
- Females: 314 (52.8%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about St Cecilia School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Every year hundreds of teenage drivers lose their lives in motor vehicle accidents. Statistics show...
In the late 1990s, the Salem-Keizer school district in Oregon began requiring every student in its...
Children with learning disabilities often have trouble making and retaining friendships. Some kids...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites