St Elizabeth Elementary School
- Grades: PK-8
- Student Enrollment: 380
- 1516 33rd Ave
- Oakland, CA 94601
- (510) 532-7392
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
St Elizabeth Elementary School enrolls 380 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-8. It is located in Oakland, CA, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $40,055.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Roman CatholicDiocese of Oakland, CA
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review St Elizabeth Elementary School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 380
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 16.0Full-Time Teachers: 16
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 22.9
- Percent Minority Students: 94.5%
- Males: 184 (48.4%)
- Females: 196 (51.6%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about St Elizabeth Elementary School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
I was watching Headline News's news ticker when I read something that made me LOL. The ticker said...
Daniel attended private school until sixth grade, when he was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome, a...
As a parent, you'd love to have your child share all of his feelings with you. It would be so easy...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites