St John of the Cross School
- Grades: PK-8
- Student Enrollment: 572
- 8175 Lemon Grove Way
- Lemon Grove, CA 91945
- (619) 466-8624
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
St John of the Cross School enrolls 572 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-8. It is located in Lemon Grove, CA, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $39,823.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Roman CatholicDiocese of San Diego, CA
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review St John of the Cross School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 572
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 23.0Full-Time Teachers: 20Part-Time Teachers: 4
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 22.3
- Percent Minority Students: 64.5%
- Males: 258 (45.1%)
- Females: 314 (54.9%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about St John of the Cross School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Asperger Syndrome, also known as Pervasive Developmental Disorder is on the high functioning end of...
These days it seems that every newscast reports at least once incident of violence. As parents, we...
Boys and girls are different. Give a toddler girl a G.I. Joe and she'll probably try to mother it....
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites