St Rose School
- Grades: KG-8
- Student Enrollment: 218
- 900 Tucker Ave
- Paso Robles, CA 93446
- (805) 238-0304
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
St Rose School enrolls 218 elementary school students from grades KG-8. It is located in Paso Robles, CA, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $42,309.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Roman CatholicDiocese of Monterey, CA
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review St Rose School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 218
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 17.0Full-Time Teachers: 11Part-Time Teachers: 8
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 12.8
- Percent Minority Students: 9.6%
- Males: 87 (39.9%)
- Females: 131 (60.1%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about St Rose School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Your child riffles through his backpack to find homework assignments, his MP3 player, lunch money...
Body image is a very touchy issue with today's kids. Since the 1950s, when Barbie was first...
Middle school is for children between the ages of 10 and 14 years. At this time children begin to...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites