The Growing Place Preschool and Kindergarten School
- Grades: PK-KG
- Student Enrollment: 158
- 1049 Westlake Blvd
- Westlake Village, CA 91361
- (805) 497-7064
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
The Growing Place Preschool and Kindergarten School enrolls 158 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-KG. It is located in Westlake Village, CA, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $94,571.
- Early Childhood or Child Care Center
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 5Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review The Growing Place Preschool and Kindergarten School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 158
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 2.0Full-Time Teachers: 2
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 17.0
- Percent Minority Students: 2.5%
- Males: 12 (7.6%)
- Females: 146 (92.4%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about The Growing Place Preschool and Kindergarten School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
"What happened to my sweet little baby?" Every parent has or will ask that sometime during the...
School improvement is always in the news. Teachers demand smaller class sizes. The government calls...
Children with learning disabilities often have trouble making and retaining friendships. Some kids...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites