Monroe Catholic High School
- Grades: 7-12
- Student Enrollment: 196
- 615 Monroe St
- Fairbanks, AK 99701
- (907) 452-2044
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Monroe Catholic High School enrolls 196 middle and high school students from grades 7-12. It is located in Fairbanks, AK, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $40,577.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180
- School Hours Per Day: 6
- Roman CatholicDiocese of Fairbanks, AK
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Monroe Catholic High School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 196
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 18.3Full-Time Teachers: 16Part-Time Teachers: 6
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 10.7
- Percent Minority Students: 16.8%
- Males: 96 (49.0%)
- Females: 100 (51.0%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Monroe Catholic High School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
The first teachers of children are their parents. From the time they are infants, children need to...
School supply lists can seem unending, and the price can add up very quickly. But do we really...
All kids grumble about going to school at one time or another. This is perfectly normal, but what...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites