Villanova Preparatory School
- Grades: 9-12
- Student Enrollment: 314
- 12096 N Ventura Ave
- Ojai, CA 93023
- (805) 646-1464
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Villanova Preparatory School enrolls 314 high school students from grades 9-12. It is located in Ojai, CA, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $44,593.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 178
- School Hours Per Day: 7
- Roman CatholicArchdiocese of Los Angeles, CA
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
- The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Villanova Preparatory School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 314
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 31.4Full-Time Teachers: 31Part-Time Teachers: 1
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 10.0
- Percent Minority Students: 40.4%
- Males: 187 (59.6%)
- Females: 127 (40.4%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Villanova Preparatory School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Writing has, quite surprisingly, become more and more important in today's electronic society....
Bullies have been around since the beginning of time. We had to deal with bullies, and our parents...
"I had to go through the same thing when I went to school." Every parent has uttered this phrase,...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites