Holy Love Preschool & Kindergarten School
- Grades: PK-KG
- Student Enrollment: 180
- 4210 S Chambers Rd
- Aurora, CO 80014
- (303) 693-8519
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Holy Love Preschool & Kindergarten School enrolls 180 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-KG. It is located in Aurora, CO, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $46,507.
- Early Childhood or Child Care Center
- School Days Per Year: 163Note: Kindergarten Operates Three Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 6Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- Other special emphasis association(s)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Holy Love Preschool & Kindergarten School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 180
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 1.0Full-Time Teachers: 1
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 10.0
- Percent Minority Students: 3.3%
- Males: 4 (2.2%)
- Females: 176 (97.8%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Holy Love Preschool & Kindergarten School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Thousands of children in America struggle to learn on a daily basis. Many of them have invisible...
Parents usually become very concerned when they hear the term "peer pressure." However, peer...
Many children today have special needs that make it difficult for them to learn. It's imperative...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites