Holy Love Preschool & Kindergarten School
- Grades: PK-KG
- Student Enrollment: 180
- 4210 S Chambers Rd
- Aurora, CO 80014
- (303) 693-8519
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Holy Love Preschool & Kindergarten School enrolls 180 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-KG. It is located in Aurora, CO, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $46,507.
- Early Childhood or Child Care Center
- School Days Per Year: 163Note: Kindergarten Operates Three Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 6Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- Other special emphasis association(s)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Holy Love Preschool & Kindergarten School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 180
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 1.0Full-Time Teachers: 1
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 10.0
- Percent Minority Students: 3.3%
- Males: 4 (2.2%)
- Females: 176 (97.8%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Holy Love Preschool & Kindergarten School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Few events are seared into our memory, and bring the country together-not as Democrat and...
Every year hundreds of teenage drivers lose their lives in motor vehicle accidents. Statistics show...
My last book report was over 15 years ago, and I'm a bit rusty, but here goes (Don't forget: book...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites