North Valley Baptist School
- Grades: KG-12
- Student Enrollment: 241
- 941 Clyde Ave
- Santa Clara, CA 95054
- (408) 988-8883
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
North Valley Baptist School enrolls 241 elementary, middle, and high school students from grades KG-12. It is located in Santa Clara, CA, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $69,466.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Half Day Schedule
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review North Valley Baptist School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 241
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 14.3Full-Time Teachers: 13Part-Time Teachers: 2
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 16.9
- Percent Minority Students: 55.6%
- Males: 120 (49.8%)
- Females: 121 (50.2%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about North Valley Baptist School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Your child comes home at the end of the school day with a huge bruise on his upper arm. When you...
The first day of kindergarten is a rite of passage for any student. Every mother cries and...
Parents and grandparents are responsible for teaching children a love of history. To begin, relate...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites