St Stephen Child Care & Learning Center School
- Grades: PK-KG
- Student Enrollment: 221
- 1525 N Davis St
- Jacksonville, FL 32209
- (904) 358-2799
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
St Stephen Child Care & Learning Center School enrolls 221 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-KG. It is located in Jacksonville, FL, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $40,316.
- Early Childhood or Child Care Center
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 230Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 10Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- African Methodist Episcopal
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review St Stephen Child Care & Learning Center School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 221
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 2.0Full-Time Teachers: 2
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 30.5
- Percent Minority Students: 7.2%
- Males: 19 (8.6%)
- Females: 202 (91.4%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about St Stephen Child Care & Learning Center School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Transitions are rarely easy, yet we have to encounter them every day of our lives. For school-aged...
Recently, adolescent's sleep habits have been in the news. Research has shown that adolescents need...
What is Cyberbullying? Cyberbullying is a new form of harassment, emotional abuse,...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites