The Winsor School
- Grades: 5-12
- Student Enrollment: 433
- 103 Pilgrim Rd
- Boston, MA 02215
- (617) 735-9500
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
The Winsor School enrolls 433 elementary, middle, and high school students from grades 5-12. It is located in Boston, MA, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $39,629.
- Enrolls Only Female Students
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 168
- School Hours Per Day: 7
- National Coalition of Girls' Schools (NCGS)
- National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
- State or regional independent school association
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review The Winsor School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 433
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 68.1Full-Time Teachers: 56Part-Time Teachers: 27
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 6.4
- Percent Minority Students: 21.5%
- Males: - (-)
- Females: 433 (100.0%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about The Winsor School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
In the late 1990s, the Salem-Keizer school district in Oregon began requiring every student in its...
Statistics prove that there are many different family types in today's society. Grandparents or a...
February 5 through 9 was "National Teen Dating Violence Awareness and Prevention Week"....
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites