Cutlerville Christian School Pk-8
- Grades: PK-8
- Student Enrollment: 502
- 520 68th St Se
- Grand Rapids, MI 49548
- (616) 455-3860
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Cutlerville Christian School Pk-8 enrolls 502 preschool and elementary school students from grades PK-8. It is located in Grand Rapids, MI, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $37,224.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Offers Both Full and Half Day Schedule
- Christian Schools International (CSI)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Cutlerville Christian School Pk-8!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 502
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 28.8Full-Time Teachers: 27Part-Time Teachers: 2
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 16.1
- Percent Minority Students: 3.8%
- Males: 256 (51.0%)
- Females: 246 (49.0%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Cutlerville Christian School Pk-8 and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Students who are entering ninth grade do not realize the importance of the critical decisions they...
Depression is a very real problem for today's youth. When your spirit doesn't feel good, a lot of...
What is Cyberbullying? Cyberbullying is a new form of harassment, emotional abuse,...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites