Mary Institute and Saint Louis Country School
- Grades: PK-12
- Student Enrollment: 1,230
- 101 N Warson Rd
- St. Louis, MO 63124
- (314) 995-7417
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Mary Institute and Saint Louis Country School enrolls 1,230 school students from grades PK-12. It is located in St. Louis, MO, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $27,156.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 163Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
- State or regional independent school association
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Mary Institute and Saint Louis Country School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 1,230
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 134.9Full-Time Teachers: 127Part-Time Teachers: 13
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 9.0
- Percent Minority Students: 21.6%
- Males: 609 (49.5%)
- Females: 621 (50.5%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Mary Institute and Saint Louis Country School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Transitions are rarely easy, yet we have to encounter them every day of our lives. For school-aged...
When visiting my grandson's school, I often hear administrators and teachers complaining that not...
Children who are adopted can be affected both academically and socially at school. Many times...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites