- Grades: KG-12
- Student Enrollment: 596
- 20 E 92nd St
- New York, NY 10128
- (212) 289-5020
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Nightingale-Bamford School enrolls 596 elementary, middle, and high school students from grades KG-12. It is located in New York, NY, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $38,293.
- Enrolls Only Female Students
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 170Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Full Day Schedule
- National Coalition of Girls' Schools (NCGS)
- National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
- National Independent Private School Association (NIPSA)
- Other school association(s)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Nightingale-Bamford School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 596
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 72.6Full-Time Teachers: 63Part-Time Teachers: 11
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 8.2
- Percent Minority Students: 25.2%
- Males: - (-)
- Females: 596 (100.0%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Nightingale-Bamford School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Obesity in childhood is rising to epidemic proportions in America and educators should be...
Today's society glorifies a get-it-now mentality. Children learn this early. You probably noticed...
In the late 1990s, the Salem-Keizer school district in Oregon began requiring every student in its...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites