St James White Oak School
- Grades: KG-8
- Student Enrollment: 881
- 6111 Cheviot Rd
- Cincinnati, OH 45247
- (513) 741-5333
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
St James White Oak School enrolls 881 elementary school students from grades KG-8. It is located in Cincinnati, OH, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $29,493.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 7Note: Kindergarten Offers Both Full and Half Day Schedule
- Roman CatholicArchdiocese of Cincinnati, OH
- National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review St James White Oak School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 881
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 41.1Full-Time Teachers: 38Part-Time Teachers: 5
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 21.4
- Percent Minority Students: 1.4%
- Males: 453 (51.4%)
- Females: 428 (48.6%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about St James White Oak School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Recently, adolescent's sleep habits have been in the news. Research has shown that adolescents need...
"The Summer Slump", teachers call it. It happens every year. It makes its way into lesson plans...
Transitions are rarely easy, yet we have to encounter them every day of our lives. For school-aged...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites