Hope Partnership for Education School
- Grades: 5-8
- Student Enrollment: 48
- 1701 N 8th St
- Philadelphia, PA 19122
- (215) 232-7510
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Hope Partnership for Education School enrolls 48 elementary school students from grades 5-8. It is located in Philadelphia, PA, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $30,746.
- School Days Per Year: 194
- School Hours Per Day: 9
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Hope Partnership for Education School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 48
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 4.0Full-Time Teachers: 4
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 12.0
- Percent Minority Students: 100.0%
- Males: 24 (50.0%)
- Females: 24 (50.0%)
Thousands of children in America struggle to learn on a daily basis. Many of them have invisible...
First there were four, now there are six, no one knows how many more there may be in the future....
In 1998, a book was published in the US that turned a hatred of reading to love. "Harry Potter and...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites