Holly Hill Academy
- Grades: PK-12
- Student Enrollment: 355
- 142 Bunch Ford Rd
- Holly Hill, SC 29059
- Mailing Address:
- PO Box 757
- Holly Hill, SC 29059
- (803) 496-3243
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Holly Hill Academy enrolls 355 school students from grades PK-12. It is located in Holly Hill, SC, which is a medium sized city with a median household income of $33,036.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 180Note: Kindergarten Operates Five Days Per Week
- School Hours Per Day: 6Note: Kindergarten Operates on a Half Day Schedule
- Other school association(s)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Holly Hill Academy!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 355
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 26.4Full-Time Teachers: 22Part-Time Teachers: 7
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 11.9
- Percent Minority Students: 3.1%
- Males: 155 (43.7%)
- Females: 200 (56.3%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Holly Hill Academy and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
Many children today have special needs that make it difficult for them to learn. It's imperative...
It's a fact that violence in schools is prevalent in today's society. We hear of school shootings,...
The first day of kindergarten is a rite of passage for any student. Every mother cries and...
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites