Episcopal High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Student Enrollment: 437
- 1200 N Quaker Ln
- Alexandria, VA 22302
- (703) 933-4041
Are you affiliated with this school?
- Manage school information and statistics
- Increase exposure of your school to thousands of visitors!
- Reach local parents unaware of the benefits of your school!
- Upload school logo & photos
- Have overall control of your school profile
Episcopal High School enrolls 437 high school students from grades 9-12. It is located in Alexandria, VA, which is a highly populated city with a median household income of $56,054.
- Students Have Access to a Library or Media Center
- School Days Per Year: 173
- School Hours Per Day: 7
- National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
- The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
- Other school association(s)
Click To Activate School Map
School Ratings and Reviews
Be The First To Review Episcopal High School!
Help others in the community find the best school for their children by rating this school and writing a detailed review of your experiences.
Faculty Details and Student Enrollment
- Total Students Enrolled: 437
- Total Full Time "Equivalent" Teachers: 84.1Full-Time Teachers: 81Part-Time Teachers: 5
- Average Student-To-Teacher Ratio: 5.2
- Percent Minority Students: 17.4%
- Males: 241 (55.1%)
- Females: 196 (44.9%)
School Community Forum
Join a discussion about Episcopal High School and talk to others in the community including students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Admissions and Registration Questions (e.g. Dress Code and Discipline Policy)
- School Calendar and Upcoming Events (e.g. Graduation)
- After School Programs, Extracurricular Activities, and Athletics (e.g. Football)
- News and Announcements (e.g. Yearbook and Class Supply List Details)
- Graduate and Alumni Events (e.g. Organizing Class Reunions)
There is still over a year until the general election, but the election cycle has been in full...
All children need motivation to learn. Have your child's grades decreased since he started middle...
Boys and girls are different. Give a toddler girl a G.I. Joe and she'll probably try to mother it....
- The Widget Offers:
- - Searching By City or Zip
- - Public & Private Schools
- - School Ratings & Grades
- - Simple Embedding Code
- Great For:
- - Real Estate Blogs
- - Education or School Blogs
- - School Websites